Monday, October 26, 2009

Memoirs of Mumbai’s Mega Book Reading Event


Page 3,Bombay Times


Hey Everybody!

The Book Reading at Kemps Corner, Mumbai was MAGNANIMOUS to say the least.

In a nutshell, the spectacular book reading event was attended by one and all - from family and friends to readers and fans, everyone connected with ‘I Am Another YOU’ were there. The event was also attended by many from the celeb bandwagon like Tisca Chopra, Sharon Prabhakar, Rashmi Uday Singh, Rakesh Pandey (CEO of Kaya Ltd), Nigam Patel (Director of Provogue) and Bunty Grewal to name a few.

I am also exhilarated to tell you that this star studded event received some fantabulous media coverage in both the print and electronic media. The event was published in Sunday's Bombay Times, DNA After Hours,HT Cafe and Mid Day. I know, I'm updating the blog a bit late..But trust me guys, my life's moving at light speed;)

Having said so, I would take this opportunity to THANK ALL you guys for the love and support you all have extended in making this event a grand success. My humble thanks to all those who were there in strength and spirit at the launch and also to those who couldn't make it, but have kept me in their prayers always.

With this, we take 'I Am Another YOU' to a higher level..In the hope that it reaches across the universe - touching more lives, finding more YOUs and liberating more souls, I continue to work in gratitude in helping more people to find their true purpose in life.

“There is no greater gift you can give yourself than finding your True purpose in life.”

Humbly yours,
Priya Kumar

ps- Will be uploding media coverage and pics in due course of time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment