Thursday, October 22, 2009

After the Frankfurt Experience, now the Mumbai Calling!! Great news & some more..



Dear All,

Hope you all had a rocking Diwali. Mine was Superb. I was in Germany attending the Frankfurt Book Festival where I was invited from India for a segment called 'India Reads' as the author of 'I Am Another YOU - A Journey to Powerful Breakthroughs' . The Frankfurt Book Fair is by far one of the largest attended book fairs in the world and is the world's largest hub and meeting place for experts from the field of media, books and arts. Needless to say, my experience was Exhilarating! Also, the response my book received there was Simply Overwhelming!

When I had contemplated with the idea of writing a book, my purpose was clear. I have lived all my life reaching out to as many people I can and share with them the learnings of my life.Putting my life's journey to paper has been by far my greatest achievement. It has not only ensured universal reach, but, also immortality of my life's purpose. What more could I give back to the world from whom I have received so much than myself in heart and soul :)

We make a living of what we get, but we make a life of what we give. -Winston Churchill

So, that was one piece of great news for you all. Here's another - After my comeback from Germany, CROSSWORDS bookstore is holding a Mega Book Reading Event of 'I Am Another YOU' at Kemps Corner, Mumbai on this Friday, the 23rd of October,2009 from 7.00-8.00pm. Since, you all are the true beneficiary of my success and happiness, I cordially invite you to be a part of this Grand Celebration. I am sending you a personal invite for this Action Packed Book Reading Event which has MORE to it than 'plain' book reading ;o). The guest of honour is Mr. Rakesh Pandey (CEO, Kaya Ltd), along with Sharon Prabhakar (Singer and Theatre Artist), Tisca Chopra (Actress), Neeta Lulla (Fashion Designer), Nigam Patel (Director, Provogue) and more. They have read the book and are extending their appreciation by being there for the event.

If you have already read the book, you will find no excuse not to be there. And if you are YET to read it, this is your opportunity!

So,if you are in Mumbai this Friday, this is the Place to Be!

Hoping to see you all in strength and spirit :)


Im Gebet, Ich bin ein anderer Ihnen (In Prayers, I Am Another YOU)

Love,
Priya

"You are what you read. You read, therefore you are"

“There is no greater gift you can give yourself than finding your True purpose in life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment