Monday, October 5, 2009

Beyond The Covers..


'I Am Another YOU' on What's Hot

An interview that honestly went beyond the covers..

And another happy reader review for you all -

Hey Priya,

Finally have finished your book!
Actually I want to share with you that I am not a person who usually read books….. But for last one year or so I have been wanting to develop this habit and have been failing. I can blame my work schedule for the same but that will be a lame reason…
I am happy to tell you that this is the first book that I have completed and I tell you that now I want to read more. Probably the books that I started were not the right ones to start with but I think I have now developed what I wanted. The good part was that I was travelling heavily last month and every time I was flying I made sure that I had the book with me and last week I finished it. This urge of reading was not there earlier and I use to rather prefer sleeping than reading when on board.
But this change is good ; So I just want to thank you for this and I guess now I don’t need to tell you how good the book is.
Though the best part for me was that its one book that I could visualise every moment and relate them to some part of my life and hence its rightly said “I am another you “

Regards & wish you a lots of success !
Sameet

No comments:

Post a Comment