Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rumba Nandriya Chennai!!



Hush. Finally fooled time to sneak out and update you guys! I almost surpassed the 'due' date i guess;-)
Oh, the good Lord Almighty knows that I have been living out of my suitcases for a week now. Workshops, book readings, media interviews et al.. Quite some week I tell you..
Anyways, the seeds of yesterday ripe another fruitful day.. Hope you all enjoyed the book promotional A/V.. The book reading in the South was one rocking event. Met amazing people, had a one-on-one with the media and received some ravishing reviews from one and all. My humble Thank Yous to one and all.

Now, as I promised here is one of the readers' mail that touched my heart -

Hi Priya,
I wanted to write to you since long, but, I think everything has its time. Maybe this is the right time, because I have an opportunity to thank you for writing " I am another you".
When I googled for you, to my surprise I found that you have written a book. I had decided that I want to read this book. I finished the book in 5 days, unlike otherwise when it takes almost a month to finish a book. I usually devote less than an hour for reading but I was so hooked on to your book that I would stay awake till 2 o'clock in the night to finish a chapter. I have been recommending your book to everyone and I pray that it becomes the National Best Seller...and then ofcourse International Best Seller!
Thank you for the experiences that you have lessoned for us. Thank you for sharing those experiences, I can imagine how difficult it would have been to reveal all. Thank you Priya for writing this book. I pray that you get a chance to publish it internationally as well. I pray that your book makes it to the International best sellers list. It will touch soooo many lives..
-Uma B.

ps - For all of you who didn't understand the title, it says Thanks A Lot Chennai;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment