Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reminisces and the After Effects..

Deccan Chronicle's Party Whirl


044 Explocity

In the Alwarpet and Nungai Times

Hello folks..Here's the first reader feedback from Dubai:-)

Dear Priya,

Let me take this chance to introduce myself. My name is Rashmi Kalwani, and I am writing to you from Dubai. I have recently been ‘inspired’ to get in touch with you regarding an interesting business proposal. But before I explain that let me tell you that I have had the good fortune to read your mesmerizing book – I AM ANOTHER YOU! I have been truly motivated & inspired by your book and more so by your beautiful & profound experiences! I think it would be of great value to share this experience & knowledge with people in this part of the world!

Last week, a dear friend of mine – Roshni – gave me your book to read. Needless to say I finished it in a few hours and was deeply touched by your life experiences and your wonderful writing.

Thank You,
One Love,
Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment