Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thank You All !!

Dear all,
I know this post has been due and I have never been so busy. It’s been just a week since ‘I Am Another YOU’ has released and the kind of reviews I am receiving are simply out of this world! The entire journey since its conception till its completion has been an enchanting roller coaster ride for me and all those involved with this book.

First and foremost, I would love to thank all of you who have virtually journeyed with me through ‘I Am Another YOU’. It’s incredible to know how this book has awoken many to their true selves and in some way or the other healed the unattended wounds. Every comment that I have read and every feedback that I have received has only humbled me more to work harder towards serving my purpose here.

Now, replying to all the comments you all have left behind –

Priyanka, there is only one word that came from my mouth when I read your comment – WOW. And picking up from what you wrote, if, I am the master and I am the slave, then, I will always choose to be the master. The point is- we Always have ‘the choice’ to be the master– we overlook it by underestimating ourselves and land up choosing the slave for us. You truly are another me.

Sohin, you have been a great support. I am glad you liked the book because you don’t look like the one who will settle for anything less than the BEST:-) And I would like to also tell you that your involvement in this book and dedication towards taking it to the next level has, too, been nothing less than THE BEST. Winners always Stand Apart.

Ashish, my God, you actually read my book and you call yourself a non-reader! Just like you when I came towards the end, my hands were trembling, but, I couldn’t stop writing. And that’s exactly what happens when you put in your mind, body, heart and soul to achieve a particular goal. And ‘I Am Another YOU’ is just the exact outcome you get – the impact of which spreads like sunshine. And to answer your question about when is my next book releasing, I will say - let this sun shine for now, it will shine tomorrow as well – brighter than today, reaching farther than today.. God Bless.

Leslieann, my dearest, you are simply Amazing. Your words of encouragement and appreciation will always be valued. And true to what you said, the only place where all wrongs can be ‘rightened’ is within us. And people who find their true inner self will look no further. For the plant to grow and fruit, the ‘right’ amount of water, sunlight and nourishment is needed.

Aarti, I don’t know how to react when you say the book was so involving that you didn’t even realize the phone ringing( you know what I mean ;-) For the person that I know you are, I can proudly say that you have added so much value to my life. I love the way you have summed up everything with brevity and precision – so much like you. May you always dope on hope. Power to all.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much Priya!! I still can't believe that you actually found time from your tight schedule to sit back and reply to all..And by saying that I Am Another YOU, you have truly obliged me.. I'm touched..

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thankyou! for the wonderful reply.
    I need you to write 1 book every year so that I don't loose the essence of Reading.

    KUDOS#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

    ReplyDelete