Friday, June 11, 2010

"I Am another YOU" nominated for Crossword Awards 2010!!



Hello everyone from Dubai!! I'm on my way to Turkey again and it's been a really crazy week!! Have been working insane hours!! It's unbelievable..I've lost track of time and space and looks like the geniuses can use me as a guinea to check "human to machine" conversion;)wink wink ;)

Sigh! Missed sharing this piece of great news earlier - I Am another YOU has been nominated for the Crossword Awards 2010!! Shortlisting is scheduled for 2nd of July..Keeping my heart & fingers crossed:) Hope you do the same:):)

Love and happiness,
Priya Kumar

2 comments:

  1. Wish You all the very best, You will Rock \,,/
    Blessings & Hugs.

    Popy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Maleeha Yousuf, i randomly picked up your book from Liberty didnt realize in the first place that it could be so interesting, i just read it and i hold no doubt in admitting that i am another you .. yes everytime i would stand infront of the mirror i would tell myself that "I love You" .. A superwoman who has the courage to take bold decisions and be responsible for life, who likes challenges, writes diaries and takes every experience as a learning ... for all this time i got a feeling as you were using the language of my heart and soul ... appreciate your great work and efforts incurred in sharing all this with us ... i will keep on reading your other books too :)

    Wish you good luck in everything you do :)
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete