Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Fabulous Review - I Am another YOU



Its' been 10 months since my book's release and every time I've got a review or feedback on I Am another YOU, it always stumps me out;)

This one that appeared in Mumbai's Afternoon is another wonderful take on the book.. I love the effort taken in compiling the anecdotes:)

"Life does not always go your way and sometimes things will go wrong. That is the excitement of being alive. The only place where there are no problems is the graveyard."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I had the book since its launch, I finally picked it up and started reading it yesterday. And this evening, as I read the last words in your book, I couldn't help smile, acknowledge and appreciate every page of your book.

    I'm a voracious reader, and few books have ever affected me in such a manner. Perhaps, it's the phase that I'm going through personally - perhaps it is true that, like in tarot your aura picks your cards, I picked your book to read.

    I just want to say: thank you for writing it.

    Normally, I wouldn't read a book like yours. I'm more of a fictional reader, who enjoys an intensely engaging narrative rather than a first-person account, though I love reading writings from the Indian / South Asian diaspora. But I'm glad I read yours. After a long time, indeed a really long time, a book has touched a chord in my heart/life.

    Regards,
    Anamika

    ReplyDelete