Friday, November 27, 2009

The Biggest Book Launch Ever -The First Hand Account







For the first time in my life, I am short of words. For the first time in my life, may be, Thank You is too short a word to express my gratitude to the universe. Cause what happened yesterday was no short of Magic. What the people and I experienced yesterday is BEYOND what was planned, thought and visualized.

My dearestest friend, Sonu Niigaam who launched the book, not only escalated ‘I Am Another YOU’ to a greater level, but, also made sure that the purpose behind this Mega Launch was not lost in the celebrations -the purpose of reaching out to the universe.

All my life, I have firmly believed that when the intentions are right, the people involved are on the same plane and when you have put your mind, body, heart and soul in your belief, it’s not only you who work towards achieving it, the entire Universe joins in! The crowd, the media, fans, book lovers – each one present there was transformed. Such is the power of goodness. It is contagious and spreads like wild fire. I have seen and met people who are in search of light, in look out of direction and many a times just pass across it –never realizing it. ‘I Am Another YOU’ ignited a fire whose light has enlightened every soul it has come in touch with. And a light like that, once ignited, can only spread.. It transforms and transformation is never ordinary. Yesterday was extraordinary. It was the Biggest Book Launch -Mumbai had ever witnessed. Yesterday, 25th November,2009 – records were broken and ‘I Am Another YOU’ wrote a chapter in the pages of history.

For the persona that I have known him as for years, Sonu Niigaam, was just the right medium to take this forward. A man who had a dream like thousands others, but, didn’t wait for it to come true, didn’t expect destiny to serve him his share.. A man who rose through his own strength to realize his true purpose in life and made it through a way on which many have faltered, quit or lost hope, Sonu is rightly the Brand Ambassador for perseverance and humanity, for believing in the power of self to achieve whatever one truly desires in life and for affirming the universal truth my book translates to – that “I Am another YOU” and “If I can, so, can you..”

With his presence and gestures, he touched many a souls, transformed many a lives.. like always. He is a man with a similar mission.. His voice has broken the barriers of the unknown, his story has inspired millions to dream and he, as an individual has done MORE to this world, given MORE to this universe than he will ever know. I will always be Thankful to him for being there, in strength and spirit:)

For 'I Another YOU', the journey has just begun. It is all set to reach out to the universe and break more records. Sonu through his voice and I through my book‘I Am another YOU’ have made our purpose ETERNAL. I hope you will too.

In humble prayer,
Priya Kumar

3 comments:

  1. hi priya....How are you doing?
    this is sayed manzar hassan,i m overhelmed and really appreciate your endevour to come up with ideas that is relevant in everyones life in I AM ANOTHER YOU.
    its true that one incident changes the perspective towards life.(sayed30manzar@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priya,
    Read your book and is a great book
    one finds many TO DO books ,rarely there are HOW I DID IT kind books,God Bless You

    Basavaraj
    BANGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know that you have done yourself and others proud

    Raj Kumar, Indore

    ReplyDelete